Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?
- From: Mark Deardorff <MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:30:00 -0800
At 09:34 AM 1/14/97 -0500, you wrote: >I appear to have correctly received the K factor spreadsheet, but how to open >it? I'm using CC:Mail, and when I click on the spreadsheet file, it does not >recognize the application and I am asked to identify it. I assume it is in >Excell and I choose that application, but I then must select one of several >extension choices (xls, etc), but none are "zip". What am I doing wrong ? > You need PKUNZIP or another utility that will decompress a file in ZIP format. This is an extremely common utility. We compress files to reduce transfer time. There are a number of utilities around that are free. Check around on Compuserve, AOL, on the Web, etc. Seriously though, you need such a utility. Mark E. Deardorff, SE Deardorff & Deardorff, Inc. San Diego, CA MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com Web Site: WWW.DandDEng.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?
- Next by Subject: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?
- Next by thread: Re: How to Open Spreadsheet ?