RE: DSA AND "OVERSIZE" HOLES IN SILLS AND LEDGERS

Check your NDS.  Don't have a copy in front of me to look it up, but there's a line in there about using the wood to wood Z values for wood to concrete substituting twice the thickness of the wood member when connecting to concrete.  You'll still need to check the capacity of the masonry with the oversize holes, I think.

Paul