DSA AND "OVERSIZE" HOLES IN SILLS AND LEDGERS

We have a project (School) under construction in Fresno Co..  The
project has wood shear walls and a wood roof attached to masonry walls.
 The contractor has drilled the holes in the ledgers and sill plates 1/8
inch oversize.  For the 300 plus or minus PLF load that we have I don't
see a plovlem,  but DSA is rejecting the installation.  Does any one
have nay information relating to the "codified" nature of this
installation?  We can find data on wood-wood connections and steel-steel
connections,  but nothing that details sills and ledgers to
concrete/masonry.
Thanks in advance for your help.