Re: Down Load Problems

Tom:

I tested the feature from all the accounts and it works fine. Here are the
other things you should look into:
1. Make sure your mail server is authorized to receive files.
2. Make sure that there is not a limit set to email size in your email
software. Most software limit the size of email to 10K.
3. From your pervious posting, it seemed that your email software
translates special characters to escape codes. It has translated quotes to
escape characters.

If you get an error returned, please forward that message to me at:
 seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org

Hope that helps.

Shafat