Down Load Problems

     Thanks for the suggestions but YES I included the quotes and YES I
     included the .txt.  The following is the actual (cut and pasted again)
     line I sent to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org:

     get seaoc "LAC position on WELDED MOMENT RESISTING FRAME SYSTEMS.txt"

     Chris,  I would like to take you up on sending me the file you have.

     Thanks,

     Thomas Hunt
     TOM.HUNT(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com