More Download Problems

     I have also had the same problem trying to download SEAOC files.  I
     tried to get the LAC Moment Connection document and I received the
     following error message:

     1:      get seaoc =22LAC position on WELDED MOMENT RESISTING FRAME
     SYSTEMS=2Et=

     =22LAC not found.

     2: xt=22

     I followed the instructions exactly and even cut and pasted the title
     directly from the directory.  Any more suggestion??

     Thomas Hunt