Re: FW: K factor Spreadsheet

Here it is one more time:

To obtain a document via email:
1. Send message to: admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
2. Type anything you like in the subject field.
3. In the body of the message type:
    get seaoc "Spreadsheet to calc K factor.zip"

To Get a list of documents available via this List service:
1. Send message to: admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
2. Type anything you like in the subject field.
3. In the body of the message type:
    dir seaoc

Hope that helps.

Shafat

p.s. I need someone to help me develop FAQ for this list.