Email addresses for SEAOC offices

For Your Info:

State office: seaoc(--nospam--at)aol.com
Central California Section: seaocc(--nospam--at)aol.com
Norther California: seaonc(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com
Southern California: seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com
San Diego: ( Does any know if they have an email address yet? )

Currently we are setting up new email accounts on our server. Then the
domain name for all of the above will change to seaoc.org. Until then, the
above addresses should be used to get information from the local offices.

Shafat