Enercalc-FastFrame FREE Download

ENERCALC's Windows 95/NT version of FastFrame 5.0 2-D frame analysis and
steel design is now available for free downloading from www.enercalc.com.
This fine program will be available at no charge from our WWW site and
in-office BBS at (714) 640-6082 for the forseeable future.

ENERCALC's target market is integrated component structural design software,
and frame analysis programs represent a less used portion of the entire
building design software marketplace. Please be assured that this is the
full unrestricted program and we intend to keep improving it and posting
updated versions. Enjoy!

Most importantly......PLEASE give us your suggestions & comments! Our
Structural Engineering Library for Windows 95/NT will be available shortly.

Technical support is available to registered Structural Engineering Library
users. Others should fax and email questions.

Wishing you an excellent and happy New Year,

Michael D. Brooks, S.E.
President

fax: (714) 640-5463
email: mail(--nospam--at)enercalc.com