Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Enercalc-FastFrame FREE Download[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Enercalc-FastFrame FREE Download
- From: mdbrooks(--nospam--at)enercalc.com (Michael Brooks)
- Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 12:05:59 -0800 (PST)
ENERCALC's Windows 95/NT version of FastFrame 5.0 2-D frame analysis and steel design is now available for free downloading from www.enercalc.com. This fine program will be available at no charge from our WWW site and in-office BBS at (714) 640-6082 for the forseeable future. ENERCALC's target market is integrated component structural design software, and frame analysis programs represent a less used portion of the entire building design software marketplace. Please be assured that this is the full unrestricted program and we intend to keep improving it and posting updated versions. Enjoy! Most importantly......PLEASE give us your suggestions & comments! Our Structural Engineering Library for Windows 95/NT will be available shortly. Technical support is available to registered Structural Engineering Library users. Others should fax and email questions. Wishing you an excellent and happy New Year, Michael D. Brooks, S.E. President fax: (714) 640-5463 email: mail(--nospam--at)enercalc.com
- Prev by Subject: Enercalc Tech : Not Here PLEASE !
- Next by Subject: Re: Enercalc-FastFrame FREE Download
- Previous by thread: Re: Spreadsheets to calculate K factors etc.SEAOC Newsletter Vol1, #2.
- Next by thread: Re: Enercalc-FastFrame FREE Download