Re: P/T programs

I have been pretty happy with PTdata+.  Be sure to get the Windows
version.  Data entry is a lot easier.  Ken Bondy and Merrill Walstad
at Structural Data Inc are very helpful and very responsive to
potential problems.

> My office is looking to upgrade/replace it's post-tension design
> program which we use for building structures.  We use our current
> program for flat plate design, one-way slab design, as well as
> unbonded beam design.  Does anyone have any recommendations or
> warnings?  I have just begun this research so any input would be
> helpful.

Steven Tipping + associates
Mark Nienberg, S.E., Associate
mailto:mwn(--nospam--at)tipping.com