Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
NAVFAC Publications -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: sacsf(--nospam--at)AM.DAMES.COM, seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: NAVFAC Publications -Reply
- From: LEROY SMITH <LEROYS(--nospam--at)mail.orh.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 17:03:25 -0500
NAVFAC P-355 is the same document as TM 5-809-10 (this is a tri-services document) and is available through the internet at: www.usace.army.mil/inet/uasce-docs. I imagine that you will also find the equivalent of NAVFAC DM-7.1 at the same site. Not all of the CORPS' documents are online, but you will find current email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses for ordering these documents.
- Prev by Subject: Re: NAVFAC Publications
- Next by Subject: Need copy of 1970 UBC
- Previous by thread: Re: NAVFAC Publications
- Next by thread: Tribute to Shafat and SEAOC