Fwd: Re: building code minimums for wood frame

IteUrsi(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
Snip...an intelligent reply to the original post

> Is there a moral in these musings?  Just this:  Jack Kennedy once observed,
> "Life is unfair".  Indeed.  We should accept the cards we are dealt in
life,
> play them to the best of our abilities to get the best possible results,
and
> take satisfaction in those results whether or not we win the match.
>  Lamenting bad luck at being dealt mediocre hands instead of royal flushes
> won't change the cards, and may only distract us from playing them as well
as
> possible.  Few of us have the time, energy, patience and money needed to
join
> campaigns for change..
>
> Franklin Lew, SE

I was with you up to the end. In fact, the cresendo was building nicely
until that errant horn blast in the last sentence.

It seems from my side of the monitor Frank, you do an excellent job of
educating and helping those with the fire to make those changes. Keep up
the good work.

Barry H. Welliver

wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net