Fwd: Re: building code minimums for wood frame

I know a lots of developers who are extremely cost sensitive. However, as
an engineer it our responsibility to provide a design based on the current
building code AND all the information available to us for a specific region.

The designs we provide as engineers are not to satisfy a clients budget,
but, to provide an adequate structure to the "best of our knowledge" and
optimize it for the least cost possible.

Shafat