Fwd: Re: Pricing Tracts or duplicate designs

Another consideration is to ask the architect/designer how they are working
it out with the owner.  They have the same problem to deal with.  Find out
how much they are charging for the additional buildings and apply the same
rate to your fees.  Can't be more fair than that.

dennismc