       From: Brian Dorricott <brian(--nospam--at)net-shopper.co.uk>
         To: admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
    Subject: <not needed>

    digest seaoc

The list manager will send you a confirmation message back and every
24-hours you will receive a single email message with a contents
and each message listed in it.

Where to report problems

Should you still have any problems or questions, please email
seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and I will be happy to help.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOC CAC