Fwd: Re: Advertising

James,

I like your suggestion. However, I still object to direct posting. There
are a lot of hustlers out there. Therefore, I suggest that the vendor send
the announcement to the administrator account (seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org). Then
after one of the CAC member reviews it, it can be posted. This censorship
is necessary to filter the fraudulent messages.

Shafat