Fwd: NEW - SEAOC CHAT ROOM

Dear List subscribers:

I must say that it gives me a lot of happiness to see so many engineers
communicate. Who said that engineer are shy?

Several years ago I dreamed to start an Internet list server and hoped to
see it as successful as this. Looks like my dreams have come true. It is
true that I burned a lot of midnight oil to make this server flawless, but
all that hard work seems to be worth it. I thank you all for making this
list server such a success.

I have added a special LIVE SEAOC CHAT ROOM for those of you who like to
chat live. Although, it is available 24 hours, I like to run a test chat
with as many users as possible, before I release it officially. So please
meet me there at 8:00 pm Los Angeles time on Thursday or Friday or Saturday
(March 20, 21, 22). I will be there all these days.

If you don't have a chat software, I recommend you download a free chat
software called "mIRC" from the following web site:

http://www.mirc.co.uk

Once you start the software, connect to our chat server. Server name is:
misc.seaoc.org
and then join the channel:
#SEAOC

This is just another small step towards the next century.

Shafat.
p.s. Oh! btw, don't attack people by name. Send them a personal email.
After all we are supposed to be "Professional".