Fwd: Re: new info

The web site is always changing.  It may not always appear as such but
several hours a week are spent updating the Job Forum, Member Listings and
links to other sites.  We have a new format for the member listing pages.
We have a lot of links to engineering and software web sites and several
more on the way.
We are always encouraging various committees to give us info to upload to
our libraries.  About 3-5 reports a month are added.
We have changed the appearance of the site here and there, even added some
scrolling text.
We also have a real time chat line set up.
We are still waiting for permission to publish the Blue Book.
The email archive has not been active since last summer, we need to get it
going again.
Future plans are to automate the Job Forum and Member Listings. We may
possibly add a separate list server to be used by engineers and FEMA after a
major earthquake or disaster occurs.
We have also been considering a page listing errors in the Blue Book.
We are getting 1000-2000 hits a week on the web site.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for additions to the web site?

At 10:41 PM 4/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>      I just went to the seaoc web page after a few months and noticed a lot
>of changes/updating. Can someone involved give an update of what is
involved,
>and planned for the future?
>     Good job and thanks in advance
>
>     Tom Harris , SE