Fwd: Re: Engineering Issues ad nauseum

At 01:14 PM 4/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Can you elaborate on the "attacks"? I am curious what they were considering
>he is the Executive Director of SEAOC. I think several others on this list
>service would be interested in the details.

Bill:

I would not consider Allen's comments as attacks. Allen had some comments
and concerns regarding the web server, list server and online newsletter
which he chose to write down as an issue memo (draft only) rather than call
me and discuss. Since then, it has been discussed with State board. Allen's
comments reflected his lack of knowledge of how Internet works. If such
remarks would come from a member like you, I would be more concerned.
IMHO, every one at SEAOC is trying to help promote the Web, list and
newsletter. Some people  prefer to use the method of criticism to get
attention.

Hope that clarifies the issue.

Shafat