Fwd: Re: FW: American Engineers have it good?

I must add by 2 cents worth..

Terry:

I disagree with your article. Your article says that US engineers should
not complain because they are better than Russian engineers.

Boy, I am surprised that you look at things that way. My dad told me once:
" Don't measure your success by looking at those who are less successful
than you...", and that is exactly what you are doing in your article.

BTW, average $60 K salary is way out-of-line. I am an employer in southern
California. Even here we don't pay that kind of salary to an average
engineer.

That is my 2 cents worth.

Shafat