Fwd: Re: Engineering Issues ad nauseum

Dennis S. Wish PE wrote:

> Excuse me Gentlemen, inasmuch as Mr. Goldstein is not online to defend
himself or his issues, I feel that this conversation is best left off-line
and in private discussions. I can shed some light on this issue, however it
would be fair to say that Mr. Goldstein is concerned with the liability of
SEAOC for what appears on the list and is written in SEAOC Online.
> Again, this is an issue best left off the list.
>
> Dennis Wish PE
> Editor SEAOC Online
Dennis-
Well I strongly disagree with this assessment.  If Mr. Goldstein has
good reason to be concerned about this list, then I definetly want to
know about it.  It doesn't have to be a "bash Mr. Goldstein" thread.  We
should however, know of his concerns and be able to discuss them.  He
may have some very valid points that we may all want to consider.

Lynn