Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ATC-40 Report, "Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings."[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: ATC-40 Report, "Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings."
- From: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 07:55:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
Having served, pro bono, on a State of California, Seismic Safety Commission Proposition 122, Over-sight Panel, for the subject Report would like to bring to your attention its availability. This 2-volume, 612 page report provides a recommended methodology for the seismic evaluation and retrofit of older concrete buildings. The methodology forcuses specifically on concrete frame buildings, generally constructed from the 1940s to the mid-1970s, and concrete frame buildings with concrete walls, generally constructed from the early 1900s to the mid-1970s. In general, however, the document provides information on emerging techniques applicable to most building types. The Report presents excellent discussion and examples of "Push-Over Analyses." Copies of the ATC-40 report can be obtained from: Applied Technology Council, 555 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 550, Redwood City, California 94065 (Telephone 415-595-1542; FAX 415-593-2320; E-mail: atc(--nospam--at)atcouncil.org). Price: $65.00 per two-volume set (within California, add applicable local sales tax: for international destinations, contact ATC for the actual cost of shipping). Frank E. McClure FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Prev by Subject: Archives: Re
- Next by Subject: Balcony Repair
- Previous by thread: Re: 3D CAD Program?
- Next by thread: Re: computer program