Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: computer program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: computer program
- From: Jim Dane <jimdane(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:51:01 -0700
> Dave Anderson wrote: > > Hi everyone : > I'm looking for computer program to design culvert > under ground with surcharge from cars and truks > > thanks for the information > > Dave Anderson If you trying to design a cast in place box culvert in southern california contact Woodcrest Engineering at (909) 780-2843. They market concrete box programs called L.A. Box, O.C. Box, and Riverside Box which most agencies will accept. The programs use working stress and tend to have thick walls. We use it occasionally. If the culvert is not to complex you may want to contact your local precast concrete supplier to see what they can produce. They will do the design for you to review and submit as a service through the sales department. Jim Dane, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Comp: Lateral Design Spreadsheet Upgrade
- Next by Subject: Re: computer program
- Previous by thread: ATC-40 Report, "Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings."
- Next by thread: Re: computer program