Re: computer program

> Dave Anderson wrote:
>
> Hi everyone :
>                    I'm looking for  computer program to design culvert
>                    under ground  with surcharge from cars and truks
>
>                   thanks  for the information
>
>                            Dave Anderson

If you trying to design a cast in place box culvert in southern
california contact Woodcrest Engineering at (909) 780-2843.  They market
concrete box programs called L.A. Box, O.C. Box, and Riverside Box which
most agencies will accept.  The programs use working stress and tend to
have thick walls.  We use it occasionally.  If the culvert is not to
complex you may want to contact your local precast concrete supplier to
see what they can produce.  They will do the design for you to review
and submit as a service through the sales department.

Jim Dane, P.E.