Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Approx. moments by ACI code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Approx. moments by ACI code
- From: "Julio Guerra - Chief Struct. Eng." <Julio.Guerra(--nospam--at)theaustin.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 16:29:04 -0700
ACI gives 1/24 coefficient as minimum negative for the "simple supported" end, this reduces the interior negative coefficient to: 1/8 - 1/48 = 5/48 = 1/9.6. ACI uses 1/9 which is a little more conservative.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Approx. moments by ACI code
- Next by Subject: ARCH - eng vs. arch. for bldg design
- Previous by thread: Re: Approx. moments by ACI code
- Next by thread: Wood on Steel Studs