Wood on Steel Studs

Can anyone direct me to any information or test data for plywood shear panels
on metal studs.  I am particularly interested in the allowable shear capacity
for 3/8" Struc-I plywood on 18 ga Steel Stud to use on an existing school
where we are infilling some full height windows.  We would like to have the
new shear panels take the lateral loads.

Any information would we greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

J. Luis Ortega
The Crosby Group - Sacramento
(916)563-7600 (7610 fax)