Inspection Practice for Anchors

Sasha Itsekson wrote:

<< As far as I know, you can subscribe to ICBO service where they send you
all
 of their current reports annually.  I believe the cost of the annual
 subscription is about $200? Are there any ICBO members out there to
confirm?>>

Yes. Our company is an ICBO member.  It's $300 to be an associate member and
you receive all the ICBO evaluation reports updated regularly.

Carl S.
Holmes & Narver    8 - )