Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 3D CAD Program?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: 3D CAD Program?
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)dennismc.com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 20:51:45 -0500
I use Facade ($250)to create 3D wire frame drawings. It works inside of autocad and should have the same capabilities as other cad drawings. I use AucuRender ($400) to do rendering for the 3d wire frames. Both are relatively easy to use. . iAt 05:31 PM 7/24/97 UT, you wrote: >Any one knows of a good 3D CAD program (excluding 3D Studio) in the lower >price range, that beside capability of transferring DXF format drawings to >structural analysis programs like RISA3D, could also do rendering (possibly >solid)? > >Thank You, >Joseph Harouni > > > > dennismc
- Prev by Subject: Re: 3-10% error in nail tables
- Next by Subject: ???steel EBF's for single story buildings???
- Previous by thread: Re: signing plans by others
- Next by thread: ATC-40 Report, "Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings."