[no subject]

I was trying to access some prvious discussion on plotters in a small
office. I remember there was one before. I could not access the archive to
find it. What is a good , inexpensive plotter for a small office, for D-size
only , or D&E size both? As the plotter is not going to be used everyday,
the investment has to be modest . Your suggestion/experience will be really
apreciated. Thanks ahead.- AJ Ray