Re: New URL for Email Archives

From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Sunday, July 27, 1997 9:41 AM
Subject: New URL for Email Archives

>Thanks to the voluntary efforts of Mr. Benjamin Wai, we now have a web page
>that maintains the archive of all the email messages that get posted to our
>list server. The archived messages can be sorted by date, author or thread.
>
>So, if there was a thread in past that you may want to read again, this is
>the place to go. The address is:
>
>http://www.euken.com/group/seaoc/
>
>Shafat Qazi, P.E.
>Chair SEAOC CAC

My sincerest appreciation to Mr. Ben Wai. I have visited the web site and am
very pleased with the content. I can not reclaim many megs of hard drive
space that I devoted to personal archiving of topics of interest to me. This
is an invaluable service and should yield many hours of research for past
topics that are relevant to present problems.
Thank you again, Ben for your contribution.
Sincerely
Dennis S. Wish PE
Editor SEAOC Online