Re: computer program

Just a few questions...

----------
> From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)CompuServe.COM>
> To: INTERNET:seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject: Re: computer program
> Date: Monday, July 28, 1997 1:09 PM
>
> DOS is the operating system for people who have passed the age of
> pointing and saying, "Doggie!"
>
> DOS is the operating system that a front end called Windows uses
> to accommodate those people who have not passed the age of
> pointing and saying, "Doggie!"

> DOS is the operating system that gives a nice, clean,
> user-friendly interface.

Do you prefer amber or green?

> DOS is the operating system that permits you to use easily
> recognizable commands.

Easier than clicking an icon? Wow!!

So, does DOS have a command where I can work on my word processor,
CAD program, checkbook program, spreadsheet program while, at the same
time, allows me to check my e-mail? Pretty impressive!!

> DOS is the operating system that does not require you to have a
> 19" monitor in order to have 10 usable inches after all the icons
> are on the screen.

There are people who don't have a 19" monitor?

> A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
> Tucson, Arizona
.
.