Re: CMU

<< Unsupported height is 24'-6" to top of ledger, TJI
 roof, not panelized. >>

Mark -

For my own curiosity, how are you making your out-of-plane connection to the
TJI's now that the "standard" connection seems to be a pair of horizontal
holddowns to a 4x member to satisfy the latest LA City requirements?  What
are you doing at the parallel framing condition?

<<I will assume this was not intended as a jab>>

Definitely no jab intended.

Good luck,

Bruce Resnick