RE: New URL for Email Archives

The new SEAoC Listserv Archive website is great, but the webmaster needs
your help!  He is missing all of the posts from 2/10/97 through 7/24/97.
 If you have been saving these posts on your hard drive (Dennis?),
please send him a copy of these posts before you "free up" your disk
space.  The email address is addseaoc(--nospam--at)euken.com.

Thanks,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas