Balcony Repair

Hi Fellows:
I am working on a project located in Phoenix (AZ). A wood framed apartment
complex with cast in place concrete exterior blaconies spanning in the long
direction, supported on CMU walls. The balconies are separated  from the
building.
The balconies are under-designed (under reinforced) and are deflecting. the
"allowable" service load is about 20 psf vs. 60psf required by code (using
USD).
One repair solution I was thinking of is to jack-up the balconies and install
2 steel beams (TS) underneath (one at each end) which will let the slab span
in the short direction.
Do you have any other ideas besides removing and rebuilding these balconies.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting SE
Granada Hills, CA