Re: HP48G

When my 41CV died for the last time, (I had it fixed twice before), I
replaced it with a HP32SII.  I considered the 48G, and some other fancy
models, but knew that the STO 01 and the repetitive equations  were what
I needed the calculator for most.  I wasn't even paying for it, and I
still chose the simple, cheaper over the more expensive, more
complicated.  It has been the rugged, reliable calculator I needed.
Those folding ones make me leery.  I break too many other things to think
that they would last.

Valerie Eskelsen
Canam/Sun Steel Buildings and Joists
eskelsev(--nospam--at)juno.com