Von: Shafat Qazi
An: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Betreff: New URL for Email Archives
Datum: Sonntag, 27. Juli 1997 18:34

Thanks to the voluntary efforts of Mr. Benjamin Wai, we now have a web
page
that maintains the archive of all the email messages that get posted to
our
list server. The archived messages can be sorted by date, author or
thread.

So, if there was a thread in past that you may want to read again, this
is
the place to go. The address is:

http://www.euken.com/group/seaoc/

Shafat Qazi, P.E.