Re: Wood truss

The MidWest Plan Center at Iowa State University publishes an excellent
pamphlet "DESIGNS FOR GLUED TRUSSES", #MWPS-9, specifically for
agricultural applications.  Mine is the 1981 edition.  It will answer
all of your questions, except for OSB (they use 1/2" plywood).  Maybe
they've updated it to include OSB, but I doubt it.

Their order phone is 1-800-562-3618.

Lew Midlam
http://www.lcm.com