WD - 1 1/8 " plywood pressure treatment

I am working on a school project which will be using 1 1/8" pressure
treated plywood.  The project architect wonders if DSA or the School
Districts will be concerned about VOC or "Off Gasing" of the plywood due
to the chemicals used to treat the plywood.  Does anyone have a response
to this question?  The Architect has been trying to contact APA with no
success and I said that I may have more luck posting the question here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Dane, P.E.