PAGANI GEOTECHNICAL EQUIPMENT

                         VIA CAMPOGRANDE 18
                          29010 CALENDASCO
                          PIACENZA - ITALY

                     TEL & FAX : ++39 523 58520
                     TEL & FAX : ++39 523 771535

                    E-Mail    : geo.pagani(--nospam--at)tin.it
                    E-Mail    : contini.pagani(--nospam--at)tin.it

________________________________________________________________________Dear Sirs ,

We have to pay at Your attention a small presentationabout our Company
and our Production and Comercialization of
GEOTECHNICAL and GEOPHYSICAL EQUIPMENT.

We wish to introduce you a young and dynamic Company with a modern
thinking , able to understand all the technical innovations and with a
big experience able to give real quality ,warranty and professionality
to its client .

PAGANI began its project , production and research activity since 1978
into an area able to satisfy the actual needing and the future programs
of develope of the firms .

If you are interested to receive further information about our Product
or to take an appointment for some DEMONSTRATION PROBES you coul to
compile the enclosed module and send it at our address .

Staying at your disposal for any explanation

Best Regards

Massimo Contini
Sales Manager Director

                      GEOTECHNICAL EQUIPMENT

- DYNAMIC PENETROMETER DPM - DPH - DPSH
- STATIC CPT PENETROMETER 100 - 200 -300 kN
- CPTU PIEZOCONE
- MARCHETTI FLAT DILATOMETER
- AUTOMATIC MONITORING OF DRILLING PARAMETERS 11 CHANNELS
- SCREW-PLATE EQUIPMENT
- MENARD PRESSUMETER TEST
- IN SITU MONITORING EQUIPMENT

                      GEOPHYSICAL EQUIPMENT

- COMPUTERIZED GEORESISTYVIMETER
- PLURICHANNELS SEISMOGRAPH 12-24 CHANNELS
- ELECTRIC TOMOGRAPHY UP TO 508 ELECTRODES
- GEOELECTRIC ENERGY SOURCE
- DOWN-HOLE EQUIPMENT
- CROSS-HOLE EQUIPMENT
- ELECTROMAGNETOMETER
- PORTABLE PROTON GRADIOMETER
- DIGITAL VLF SYSTEM
- RADON MONITORING

      THIS IS ONLY A GENERAL LIST : CONTACT US FOR MORE EQUIPMENT