Re: CMU - Need help with Temporary bracing of 40'-0" tall x 12" CMU walls

Dennis-
I am not really interested in providing the shoring design for these
walls.  However, if this contractor has any experience in providing
temporary bracing of concrete tilt-up walls, I would suggest they use
the same system.  Burke and others have standard tables for their braces
that a contractor can easily use to pick off the proper size and spacing
of the braces needed.

Lynn