RE: (no subject)

Yes, my post earlier today came back to me with the header.  They always
do.  That is my point!  The listserv only sends you the banner on your
posts, not on anyone else's, and vice versa.

Now go relax and have a nice weekend, confident in the fact that you are
not plastering the world with unwanted banners {;^>!

Stan Caldwell