win95

I have a program which I set to start each time windows boots which I no
longer want to start each time windows boots. I have removed the program
from the startup folder but this has not stopped it from firing up when
windows boots.

I read in Windows Magazine that that some programs tell Windows to
launch them at start-up by editing the Windows Registry. The article
goes on to say that to remove these programs, one has to open the
Registry Editor. Detailed instructions are given for deleting the
program once you are in the Registry Editor but it does not tell you how
to open the Registry Editor and I don't know how. I have used help,
looking up keywords "Registry", "Editor", "Registry Editor" to no avail.

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

Mark D. Baker
Baker Engineering