Re: Online

If the file extension is p65, then you probably won't be able to read the
file unless you have Pagemaker 6.5. I did not compile this one for upload to
the server, but if it exists, I will download it and translate it to Adobe
Acrobat format (which was the intention) and upload it back to the server.
To view the newsletter, you must download a version of Adobe Acrobat which
is free and is available on the www.adobe.com web site or any number of
shareware software web sites. You can do a search on any engine such as
www.excite.com or www.webcrawler.com or www.altavista.com . Any of these
will locate the Adobe Acrobat file for download. Try to search out the
latest version since that is what I am using to compile the file.
Sincerely,
Dennis Wish PE