Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Online[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Online
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 19:56:42 -0700
If the file extension is p65, then you probably won't be able to read the file unless you have Pagemaker 6.5. I did not compile this one for upload to the server, but if it exists, I will download it and translate it to Adobe Acrobat format (which was the intention) and upload it back to the server. To view the newsletter, you must download a version of Adobe Acrobat which is free and is available on the www.adobe.com web site or any number of shareware software web sites. You can do a search on any engine such as www.excite.com or www.webcrawler.com or www.altavista.com . Any of these will locate the Adobe Acrobat file for download. Try to search out the latest version since that is what I am using to compile the file. Sincerely, Dennis Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: Online
- Next by Subject: Opportunity to speak on seismic engineering in the SF Bay Area?
- Previous by thread: Online
- Next by thread: shareware