Re: shareware

Roger Turk wrote:

> I just downloaded ZDNET's catalog of all files in all forums and
> could not find coa32.zip (nor coa32, nor coa) listed.

According to the "tip" in Seaoc Online, this would be a very useful tool
in that it updates all references to a program in the ini file and
system registry when you move the program files to a different location.

I don't know who the author of this "tip" was but I bet they belong to
the list and will shed some light on the location of coa32.zip...Dennis,
Shafat ??

Regards,

Mark D. Baker
Baker Engineering