RE: shareware

Mark, when I wrote the shareware review, I did not realize how
involved their site was. I did a search on Yahoo and found the
file on the following web page. The file COA32.ZIP is listed in
their 1/07/97 issue at the bottom of the sheet which is
contained in the file v16n01.zip (385KB). I really use this
program. There is one thing to remember that is not well
documented. COA changes all references in the registry and
elsewhere, but you must physically move the files to the new
address you designated - COA will not do this. It's easy, but
you need to know that once COA is finished all references are
made to the new address. Some programs record the change in
their options files and don't automatically read the registry.
IExplorer is one of them that references the location of mail
storage in the options menu. Therefore, if your program can't
reference data files, you may need to change the reference
manually in the properties or options menu.
Mark, this sound much more complicated than it is. The program
is great and is the only easy way I know to change the location
of windows based folders and files. Good luck
Dennis Wish PE

http://www8.zdnet.com/pcmag/download/dl-tech.htm