Software - Upgraded Lateral Spreadsheet now available - Announcement of New Prof. Journal

I have uploaded version 1.02 of my Wood Framed Lateral Design
worksheet for Excel 5.0/95 and 97 to the SEAOC Web. It will be
posted in the next day or so. The file name is Lat102.Zip and
contains improvements over my last upload in July.
Please read the text file attached to the zip file. Also, you
may read the revision list at located on the last worksheet of
the workbook.
Your comments are appreciated.
*********Announcement************************
Announcing - "Independent A&E". I will be publishing a new
journal devoted to Independent engineers and architects. The
first issue is free and will be available in Mid September in
PDF format (Adobe Acrobat). To receive your issue, please email
a request to me at wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com.
The journal will be similar to my work with SEAOC Online,
however I intend to go farther in efforts to unite the building
professional fields, work to resolve conflicts for those willing
to participate, support the SEAOC List and other professional
Lists and to provide continuing education for
engineers/architects related to office productivity tools,
spreadsheets, CAD, Analysis tools and a new feature similar to
Home Alone entitled @Home Consultant.
For more information, you may contact me directly at
wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com

Thank you,
Dennis S. Wish PE