RE:	My Science Project
Sender: bkhanna(--nospam--at)concentric.net

My name is Bobby. I am 8 years old. I will be going into the third grade
next year. I am doing a science project. I was looking at some bridgee
across the mississippi river where i live and I asked my mom how could
they build them in that deep water. My little brother thoght that the
concrete poles were floating. I am e-mailing peoplee who build bridges
to get expert interviews for my log book. Anything you could tell me
about how to build bridges I would be thankful for.

Bobby