RE: Architectural Engineering

I believe that Stan Caldwell from Dallas is the chairman of the ASCE Architectural Engineering Committee.  He would probably be the best person to define that term.

I would like to apologize to anyone offended by yesterdays posting titled "humor".  A few did not seem to appreciate the posting.  I feel like everyone ought to be able to laugh at themselves or, at least, certain perceptions about them.  Some people honestly believe that type description of people from the South.  Why not have a little fun with it?

John