IN CASE OF EMERGENCY

Although my computer checks email every 30 minutes and notifies me if there
is an unusual number of email coming in. I would like to pass my pager
number to all the subscribers:

310-988-6389

In case of emergency, please page me and enter the number 911. That way I
will know something is wrong with the list and will take an immediate action.

As far as the loop we all encountered yesterday, I was able to trap it
within 15 minutes. I removed the particular subscriber from the list
immediately. However, quite a damage was done by then. Over 180 messages
had already been sent to each subscriber. This is a good example of using a
good feature is a poor way.

If you ever like to use the auto respond feature of your email software
make sure you first unsubscribe from the list or set the auto responder to
reply to the "Owner" or the "X-Sender" of the email.

I thank you all for being so patient.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOC CAC