RE: Raising of structures

I would think that if you have not gotten a response it is
because this post may not be appropriate for this site. Many of
us do not wish to respond to marketing concepts. However, if you
wished to discuss the merits of the process, that is another
thing.
There are many different devices for raising sunken structures.
I have used, at the very basic approach, 50 ton hydraulic jacks
which are left embedded into a new foundation. There are also
adjustable jacks available which are also left in place after
the structure is raised and which can be later adjusted if
additional settlement occurs.
Recently, I used the 50 ton jack method to slightly raise and
shore a non-bearing column which was subjected to bearing loads
by the settlement of the soil. The building was essentially a
post and beam structure. To maintain the aesthetics, additional
interior heavy timber columns (12x12) where set on a thin slab.
The columns were located in the middle span of a heavy timber
beam which connected to a load bearing column at the exterior of
the structure and at the center corridor where a continuous
grade beam occurred. When the bearing columns settled the
non-bearing column was suddenly picking up close to 50% of the
load. To stop the settlement, I designed appropriate pad
footings to stabilize the sinking load. The jacks were left in
place while new pad footings were poured below the "non-bearing"
heavy timber columns.
I have also seen another product which I don't remember the
name. It was a rod system that similarly jacked the building up,
however no additional footing were added.
Mud-jacking and pressure grouting are other methods that work
well in most area's.
You might check out the book "Design and Repair of Residential
and Light Commercial Foundations" by Robert Wade Brown, which
discusses a few of the alternative methods.

As far as who to market it to - that's your problem!
Dennis Wish PE