RE: Structural Engineering Association

>----------

your apparent marketing campaign any more than our California peers do.
Email lists are not an appropriate way to market your product!  I
recommend that you advertise on late night TV, on non-network channels.
Be sure to provide a 24-hour toll-free number, and a list of accepted
credit cards.

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.